Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Few Pictures ....

Just a quick note to publish a couple of pictures. The two of Kyla and Bree were taken by Kelly at Owen's 2nd birthday party March 24. Kyla loves balloons and once she has a grip on them, good luck trying to get them away from her.



Bree is my little cowgirl. She loves wearing cowboy hats and pretending to ride horses.




The last picture is a family portrait that we took after playing outside in the snow at the beginning of March. Please don't pay attention to my hat, it is pretty unbecoming. I had to post it though because it is a rare event to catch all of us together for a picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shell, you look great as always. :) I love that pic of Kyla...am I allowed to say that, as I took it? Anyway, what a cutie.
--Kel

Anonymous said...

Look at Kelly, trying to take credit for your girls' cuteness! Nice photos.

-- Jay

Anonymous said...

Ha! No I surely can't take credit for that, LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Er, that last comment was from me. --Kel