Monday, July 2, 2007

Let a Sleeping Baby (or should I say Toddler) Lie.....


Just wanted to share this great picture of Kyla passed out in the floor. She missed her nap that day. She got upset at something and went into the bedroom and slammed the door. Well I thought I would just let her cool down from her little tantrum but after a while it was quiet....too quiet. When I went to check on her, this is what I found. I let her sleep for about 45 minutes or so then had to get her up so she would sleep later that night. Needless to say she was not very happy about getting up and let me know it for quite awhile thereafter. Just goes to show that the old saying still holds true even into the terrible twos.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

This is an award winning picture! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

great pic sure knows where to lay her head