Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Beautiful Girls

Just a couple of pictures of my beautiful girls.
Bree is my little princess and one of her favorite pasttimes is dressing up like one. She loves feeling beautiful in her special dresses.


Here she is as Sleeping Beauty....

Here she is as a Fairy Princess.....



Kyla has one of the best smiles I have ever seen. Her smile and laugh are infectious and no matter how mad I am, she flashes one of those and I can't help but smile. I am, of course, still angry but she seems to know it softens the blow a little.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Bri should be taking notes from Kyla. :)

They're adorable!

--Kel

Anonymous said...

sure does make my heart glad to see those two . God is so good Bree is a princess and Kyla a race car driver great work Shell

Kristen said...

I think they are adorable, too. Especially in viking helmets with swords...