Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Girls Bed



I again have been waiting for a couple of weeks to post this picture. This is the new sleeping arrangement in the girl's room. We said goodbye to the crib and toddler bed and said hello to a daybed. (The whole room is redone but I am waiting to post pictures of the final product when we get everything on the walls.....it could be weeks. That is why I waited so long to post this. I finally gave up on myself.) It has been interesting but we are surviving. There are many nights that we hear giggling after bedtime but they would do that before. Now things have changed because they can actually physically interact with each other. They have been staying in their own beds though, which surprises me a little. They seem to like the new arrangement and I have to say that I do too. They are getting so big...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Lookin good! I'm excited to come visit and check it out in person!