Friday, August 10, 2007

Kyla's Ocean







It has been an unbelievable hot streak here with only one day out of the last 18 with a daytime high less than 85 degrees (thank goodness for central air) and no rain for the past 15 days. It wasn't even a real rain though. We have only had 0.16 inches of rain for the past 27 days. Every thing is brown and the grass is crispy when you walk on it. Therefore, we finally broke out the pool for the year. The girls really enjoy swimming. Kyla calls it her "ocean". They havent been in it much this week and now it has to be dumped and cleaned. Ugh. It doesnt take long for it to get gross and slimy in the hot weather. I do have some pool pictures but I havent downloaded them yet and I was sick of waiting for me to do it. I have no patience, even with myself. :) I will post them...eventually.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We didn't get a kiddie pool this year. But we've been playing with sprinklers and squirt guns. Usually it progresses to dumping buckets of water on each other. Boys.